Item:Detailed felwood nose charm complete with a bristly brown mustache
|detailed felwood nose charm complete with a bristly brown mustache|
|Look:||Tiny pores and veins formed by natural flaws in the wood lend a bit of realism to the sculpture, while ragged old corn silk forms the hairy mess below the nostrils.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 75,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot|
- You study your charm closely and determine that you can do the following things with it:
- CLEAN, CLENCH, EAT, KISS, LICK, RUB, TAP, TURN
- CLEAN: You polish your nose charm.
- CLENCH: You clench your fingers around your nose charm.
- EAT: You nibble on the end of your nose charm.
- KISS: You brush your charm across your lips.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your nose charm.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your nose charm.
- TAP: You flick your nose charm with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- TURN: You twist your nose charm.