Item:Delicate silk lady-in-waiting's handkerchief
|delicate silk lady-in-waiting's handkerchief|
|Look:||Ecru lace trims the dusky rose silk handkerchief, the tidy stitches done in a deeper pink shade. A single lavender ribbon rosette adorns one corner of the fabric.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,393 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (2)|
- STUDY: Studying your handkerchief closely, you think you can use the following verbs with it: EXHALE, TURN, WAVE, PAT, CLEAN, WEEP, WIPE, LAUGH, RUB, SMELL, RAISE, PUSH, SNEEZE.
- EXHALE: Sniffling loudly, you blow your nose noisily on a delicate silk lady-in-waiting's handkerchief.
- TURN: You wring your silk handkerchief between your hands nervously, twisting it almost into a knot.
- WAVE: You fan yourself with your folded silk handkerchief, but it doesn't offer much relief.
- PAT: You fold your silk handkerchief into a point, patting your cheeks and eyelashes gently to remove any traces of tears.
- CLEAN: You wipe your mouth with your silk handkerchief, patting your lips carefully to remove any trace of crumbs.
- WEEP: You clutch your handkerchief to your chest, sobbing quietly to yourself.
- WIPE: You wipe your forehead with a delicate silk handkerchief, sighing in relief.
- LAUGH: Overcome with laughter, you quickly lift your silk handkerchief to cover your mouth as you attempt to cover your mirth with a sudden coughing fit.
- RUB: You rub your cheek fiercely with a delicate silk handkerchief, trying to remove a smudge of dirt.
- SMELL: You lift your silk handkerchief to cover your nose, overcome by a sudden foul stench.
- RAISE: Hands shaking slightly, you lift a delicate silk handkerchief high above your head, calling loudly, "Truce!"
- PUSH: Draping your silk handkerchief over your hand, you form a little ghost finger puppet. You wail eerily as you make the ghost swoop through the air, then flatten your palm, letting the handkerchief fall to the ground before snatching it back up again.
- SNEEZE: You raise your silk handkerchief to your nose, barely in time as a loud sneeze catches you off-guard!