Item:Deep sable three-forked sword belt with brass buckles and fittings
|deep sable three-forked sword belt with brass buckles and fittings|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||10 length x 1 width x 1 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Edword's Accoutrements (4), Edword's Accoutrements (3), Edword's Accoutrements (2)|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your sword belt.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your sword belt.
- PULL: You tighten your sword belt.
- TURN: You twist the sword belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your sword belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.