Item:Dark leather longcoat fastened with softly glowing blackened moonsilver buckles
|dark leather longcoat fastened with softly glowing blackened moonsilver buckles|
|Look:||Cut to fall past the knee when worn, the tailored garment features a deeply cowled hood designed to conceal its owner's face and coarse leather straps wrapped around each sleeve. Eerily glowing buckles secure the straps at each wrist, allowing for maximum dexterity.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3)|
- STUDY: You study your longcoat and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your leather longcoat.
- SHAKE: You shake out your leather longcoat.
- PULL: You draw your leather longcoat away from your hips.
- WAVE: You flap your leather longcoat about.
- HUG: You pull your leather longcoat around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your leather longcoat over your shoulders.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your leather longcoat.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your leather longcoat.