Item:Dangling gold earrings which drip with bloodgems and black opals
|dangling gold earrings which drip with bloodgems and black opals|
|Look:||The gems are mounted in jointed gold settings, allowing the earrings the flexibility of movement. The earrings begin as a single black opal at the post, then drip down and outward to form a triangular shape which curls backwards with the weight of the stones. Small bells are hidden in the back of the setting, chiming with the slightest movement.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- TAP:(worn) You flick your gold earrings with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- RUB:(worn) You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your gold earrings.
- TURN:(worn) You twist your gold earrings.
- TURN:(held) You twixt your gold earrings between your fingers.
- LICK:(held) You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your gold earrings.
- EAT:(held) You nibble on your gold earrings.