Item:Cushion-cut Reshalian tourmaline pendant wire-wrapped in blued moonsilver
|cushion-cut Reshalian tourmaline pendant wire-wrapped in blued moonsilver|
|Look:||Supported by a slim silver twist chain, the pendant features a wire framework of fanciful curls and twists of shimmering silvery-blue moonsilver that complement and enhance the vivid blue-green gem, which appears to glow with an almost unnatural quality.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,062,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (2)|
- STUDY: You study your pendant closely and determine that you can do the following things with it: CLEAN, CLENCH, EAT, KISS, LICK, RUB, TAP, TURN
- CLEAN: You polish your tourmaline pendant.
- CLENCH: You clench your fingers around your tourmaline pendant.
- EAT: You nibble on the end of your tourmaline pendant.
- KISS: You brush your pendant across your lips.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your tourmaline pendant.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your tourmaline pendant.
- TAP: You flick your tourmaline pendant with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- TURN: You twist your tourmaline pendant.