Item:Crystal bell with an onyx panther handle
|crystal bell with an onyx panther handle|
|Look:||A polished black onyx panther with tiny emerald eyes prowls across the top of this bell. Etched into the crystal are two facing flocks in flight, one of nightingales, the other of shrikes.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Exaltation Tintinnabulum (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your bell, you think you could RING, SHAKE, WAVE, TOUCH, TURN, RUB, TAP, POINT, POKE, or PROD it.
- RING: You ring your <type> bell once, producing a single clear note.
- SHAKE: With an even, repeated flick of the wrist, you ring your <type> bell softly, its uplifting timbre lingering for a few moments after you stop.
- WAVE: Making a wide arc above your head, you swing your <type> bell from left to right. It rings intermittently as the clapper impacts with each swing.
- TOUCH: You touch your <type> bell, taking care to keep the clapper from making noise.
- TURN: You turn the <type> bell over in your hand several times, each half-turn creating a dull clank as the clapper flips over.
- RUB: You rub your <type> bell vigorously, generating a good deal of friction, but no genie appears.
- TAP: You tap your <type> bell, taking care to keep the clapper from making noise.
- POKE: Your finger pokes the bell and makes the clapper bang back and forth a few times, releasing a hollow sound.
- PROD: You gently prod the bell once, creating a barely audible ring.