Item:Crimson song scroll
|crimson song scroll|
|Look:||This is a Bardic scroll, enscribed with the non-magical Bard song "Tamsine's Fire". It must be studied to be used. If it is being read by another, no one but that person can study it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 312 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Nakuge's Scriptorium|
You begin to sing "Tamsine's Fire", a song of the Goddess, by Kithria Dustdanser.
- "We come in the dark of night
- With torches in our hand
- Carrying the burn of Truth
- In song throughout the land!"
- "Listen to our voices,
- By the grace of Faenella's gift,
- Sharing the bright white Light
- Which can make the Darkness lift."
- "We come to praise the Goddess
- Who shared that first-lit Flame,
- From home to field to neighbor
- We sing bright Tamsine's name!"
- "Never again shall winter's face
- Drive us to our knees,
- Our hearths and hearts warmed by
- That first Spark Tamsine seized."
- "Stand steadfast, oh my fellows,
- Warmed by Tamsine's Fire,
- Shielding us from winter
- And its weather, oh so dire."
- "No less a flame She gave us
- For shielding our mortal souls.
- Bright Tamsine will await us
- When Meraud's last bell tolls."
The last note sounds.
You whistle an arpeggio from "Tamsine's Fire".
Others see: Jane whistles an arpeggio from "Tamsine's Fire".