|Look:||The very clear quartz has a few faintly distinct fractures in the center of it that resemble seed crystals.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the quartz is a gem that was commissioned by the Qi alliance of Guilds.
You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the quartz.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Commoner quartz, sending motes of refracted clear color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Commoner quartz and see a pile of seed crystals, just waiting to grow.
- RUB: You gently rub the Commoner quartz, making it sparkle with a clear shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Commoner quartz, drawing attention to the clear gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Commoner quartz, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a clear color.