|Look:||The ocean-blue speckled stone is shot through with small veins of gold and black that portray both light and darkness.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the lazuli is a gem that was commissioned by the Clerics' Guild.
You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the lazuli.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Cleric lazuli, sending motes of refracted gold and black color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Cleric lazuli and see rays of both light and darkness that seem to war with each other.
- RUB: You gently rub the Cleric lazuli, making it sparkle with a gold and black shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Cleric lazuli, drawing attention to the gold and black gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Cleric lazuli, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a gold and black color.