Item:Carved wooden box etched with a circus scene
|carved wooden box etched with a circus scene|
|Look:|| The box is currently closed and undisturbed. |
Or, after PUSH:
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- STUDY: Studying the box, you believe you could do the following:
OPEN - Reveal contents to onlookers. PUSH - Push tiny blades into the box. PULL - Pull tiny blades out of the box. BREAK - Saw the box and its contents in half. COMBINE - Return the box to normal after BREAK. TURN - Make the box whine a bit.
- OPEN: You open the wooden box and display the contents, making sure onlookers can see that a fluffy lion toy is intact before closing the lid once more.
- OPEN (after BREAK): You open the wooden box and tilt it, making sure everyone can see a fluffy lion toy neatly split in halves within the box!
- OPEN (after PUSH): You open the wooden box and tilt it, making sure everyone can see a fluffy lion toy pierced by several tiny swords!
- PUSH: One by one, you pull several tiny swords from a hidden bag along the back of the box and stab them through the box. Each of the little blades rest at an odd angle, crossing from one side of the box and poking out along the opposing side.
- PUSH (after PUSH): But your box already has swords poked through it! You'll have to PULL it to remove them.
- PULL: There are no swords in your box! Maybe you should STUDY your box?
- PULL (after PUSH): With a wry smile, you slowly pull the blades out of the wooden box and replace them in a hidden bag along the back.
- BREAK: Bearing a mischievous grin, you produce a small saw from within a hidden bag along the back of the wooden box and begin to cut! Once completely through, you open the box to reveal the split halves of a fluffy lion toy.
- COMBINE: But your box is already intact! Maybe you should STUDY your box?
- COMBINE (after BREAK): You push the two halves of the wooden box back together again, a soft clicking sound lets you know that they have locked into place.
- TURN: You turn a hidden crank on your box. A nervous whine suddenly emits from within your box!
- TURN (after BREAK or PUSH): You turn a hidden crank on your box. A pained cry suddenly echos from within your box!
- CLOSE: You examine your wooden box, making sure it's still closed.
- PUSH, PULL or BREAK after BREAK: But your box is currently split in half! You'll have to COMBINE it first.