Item:Carved cherrywood cane topped with a pewter ball
|carved cherrywood cane topped with a pewter ball|
|Look:||A line of garnet-eyed spiders circles down the length of the lacquered wood, the final one extending three jointed legs to encircle the base.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 32,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Walk This Way (1), Courtly Styles (2)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, turn, push, point, pull, lean and throw the cherrywood cane.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your cherrywood cane upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the cherrywood cane in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the cherrywood cane up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your cherrywood cane and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your cherrywood cane close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your cherrywood cane, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your cherrywood cane up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.