Item:Brown fur otter marionette
|brown fur otter marionette|
|Look:||The tiny wooden puppet has been covered in soft brown fur and given small polished onyxes for eyes. Given a free hand, you think you can PUSH, PULL, TURN, POKE, TAP, RUB, CLEAN, POINT, WAVE, BREAK or SCREAM at the little puppet to make it perform.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/Incidental loot|
all verb actions have a 5 sec. RT
- PUSH: You tug at your otter marionette's strings, causing it to flail its arms as if it were casting a spell!
- PULL: You pull the strings of your otter marionette and send it into a crazy dance!
- TURN: You turn your otter marionette around, twitching the strings to make it trudge wearily along.
- POKE: You jerk the strings of your otter marionette, causing it to shudder under your control before collapsing to the ground -- that'll teach it!
- TAP: Holding the strings at arm's length, you allow your otter marionette to dangle helplessly under your control -- you power freak!
- RUB: You twist the strings tightly for just a second before letting your otter marionette spin in insane circles!
- CLEAN: You untangle the mess of strings attached to your otter marionette. Maybe if you weren't so rough with it, you wouldn't have to do this as often!
- POINT: You point theatrically at a brown fur otter marionette, twitching the strings to make it take a bow.
- WAVE: You wave at a brown fur otter marionette, giving its strings a deft twitch to make it wave back.
- BREAK: You try to make your otter marionette dance a wild jig, but only manage to tangle the strings beyond repair! You're going to have to find four new strings if you want to fix it.
- note: this will break the toy, and you will need Set of instrument strings (4 gut) to repair it before using again.
- PUT STRING ON MARIONETTE to repair: You tug at the old strings, freeing the strings from the hopeless muddle you've made of them. Working quickly, you tie the new strings to the braces, carefully connecting the other end to various points on the little puppet.
- SCREAM: You scream a few choice words at your otter marionette. It stares back vacantly.