Item:Bronze dyed leather weapons belt with a Paladins' Guild crest buckle
|bronze dyed leather weapons belt with a Paladins' Guild crest buckle|
|Look:||Finely crafted from tastefully dyed leather, the belt has many iron loops designed to hold variously sized and shaped weapons. The intricate enameled buckle is the image of a roaring lion over a set of scales weighing a sword and an olive laurel.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||10 length x 3 width x 2 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gemfire Mountains Leathercrafters|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your bronze belt.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your bronze belt.
- PULL: You tighten your bronze belt.
- TURN: You twist the bronze belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your bronze belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.