Item:Brass necklace supporting a multi-gear pendant
|brass necklace supporting a multi-gear pendant|
|Look:||What at first appears to be a jumble of gears is actually a tiny mechanism that allows all the tiny cogs to be turned simply by rotating one.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Hide and Silk (2), Hide and Silk (1)|
- POKE: You prod a tooth of a gear on your necklace, making it spin for a brief moment.
- PULL: You absently tug at a gear on your necklace.
- PUSH: You nudge a gear on your necklace, making the tiny cogs turn as the chain swings back and forth.
- RUB: You rub the gears of your necklace. Maybe it will bring good luck?
- SHAKE: You give your necklace a good shake, causing the gears to swing back and forth violently. Hope it doesn't hit anyone!
- TAP: You fiddle with the gears on your necklace, turning it back and forth.
- TURN: You turn a gear on your necklace, creating a chain reaction which causes the rest to rotate.