Item:Blue faesilk cloak edged in Albarian lace
|blue faesilk cloak edged in Albarian lace|
|Look:|| Sewn from translucent, and wispy fabric, the cloak displays excellent tailoring and care in the making. Delicate lace edges the cloak at the sleeves and hem.|
You also see a small label.
Sewn into one seam of the cloak is a small label that reads: Size Extra Small
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 426/Incidental loot|
If incorrectly sized for your race, may fit poorly (or not at all!).
- WEAR: You slip your faesilk cloak around your shoulders. The fit is almost perfect and speaks of excellent tailoring.
- If sized for your race will appear as "a smartly tailored blue faesilk cloak edged in Albarian lace that sweeps gracefully from shoulder to calf" while worn.
- RUB: You run your hand down the length of your faesilk cloak.
- SHAKE: You shiver beneath your faesilk cloak.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- HUG: You pull your faesilk cloak around yourself.
- POKE: You flick a bit of lint off your faesilk cloak.
- WAVE: You grab the edge of your faesilk cloak and flap it about.
- KICK: You turn sharply on your heel, sending the folds of your cloak swirling about your body.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your faesilk cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your faesilk cloak between your hands.
- THROW: You flip your faesilk cloak over your shoulders.
- HOLD: You grip the hem of your faesilk cloak tightly.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your faesilk cloak.