Item:Black hooded cloak embroidered with a snake around the hem
|black hooded cloak embroidered with a snake around the hem|
|Look:||A green, scaled serpent is embroidered into the silk of the cloak. The reptile's body winds along the entire hem, with the fanged head meeting its tail at the origin point on the hood.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Crafty Cloaks (2), Crafty Cloaks (1)|
- ADJUST: You adjust your hooded cloak into place.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your hooded cloak.
- NUDGE: You draw your hooded cloak away from your hips.
- PINCH: You idly pick at a black hooded cloak with black leather pauldrons.
- PULL: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your hooded cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your hooded cloak between your hands.
- THROW: You flip your hooded cloak over your shoulders.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- WAVE: You flap your hooded cloak about.