Item:Black gold nightshade blossom limned in purple glass
|black gold nightshade blossom limned in purple glass|
|Look:||Sculpted dark metallic petals form a graceful bell-shaped flower.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 262,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Raffles|
- STUDY: Being familiar with the nightshade blossom, you're pretty sure that you could rub, lick, shake, wave, and smell it.
- RUB (with hand armor on): You gently rub the nightshade blossom, but your gauntlets prevent you from fully appreciating its fine quality.
- RUB: You gently trace the nightshade blossom, feeling the graceful lines and fine detail under your fingertips.
- LICK: You lick your nightshade blossom and discover it has an odd, but not unpleasant, metallic taste.
- SHAKE: You gently shake your nightshade blossom, causing the bell-like flower to ring with small, clear notes.
- WAVE: You wave your nightshade blossom around you, causing the bell-like flower to ring wildly with a cacophany of clear notes.
- After doing this, while you continue to hold the blossom it will send the following message to the room every 30ish seconds for about 3 minutes:
- An errant breeze wafts a delicate, sweet fragrance through the area. The scent brings to mind pleasant memories you had thought long forgotten.
- SMELL: A hint of fragrance clings to the nightshade blossom, but the subtle details are elusive.