Item:Bisected nautilus shell hanging from a slender silver chain
|bisected nautilus shell hanging from a slender silver chain|
|Look:||The delicate shell of this marine mollusk has been perfectly cut in two, displaying its gently expanding spiral shape.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbing for Leeches|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the nautilus shell.
- TAP: You flick your nautilus shell with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your nautilus shell.
- TURN: You twist your nautilus shell around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your nautilus shell.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your nautilus shell.