Item:Billowing uaro's'sugi of fine leaf-green silk
|billowing uaro's'sugi of fine leaf-green silk|
|Look:||A length of soft fabric, it is meant to be wrapped about the head, face and neck to protect sensitive areas from harsh, desert winds.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Ang'hhsmus|
Uaro's'sugi is S'Kra for "head guard."
- STUDY: You study your billowing uaro's'sugi closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
- WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL.
- You're pretty sure if you wound the billowing uaro's'sugi around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your uaro's'sugi around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your uaro's'sugi from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- RAISE: You adjust the folds of your uaro's'sugi, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of fur around your eyes.
- Changes appearance to: A billowing uaro's'sugi of fine leaf-green silk is folded to obscure <Person>'s face, hiding all but a narrow strip of <skin/fur> around her eyes.
- LOWER: You rearrange the folds of your uaro's'sugi, revealing your face.
- PUSH (lowered): You adjust the folds of your uaro's'sugi, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PUSH (raised): You adjust the folds of your uaro's'sugi, taking extra care around your eyes.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your uaro's'sugi, tightening the fit before securing it again.