Item:Beaked plague doctor's mask attached to a wide-brimmed black leather hat
|beaked plague doctor's mask attached to a wide-brimmed black leather hat|
|Look:||Thick leather straps secure the goatskin mask to the wearer's face, positioning the bird-like beak in front of their own nose. Filled with a tangled mass of dried lavender and mint, the large beak juts out and curves slightly at the end. A wide-brimmed black hat lined in canvas is meant to lay over the leather straps, concealing them from view when worn. Serving as the eyes, round pieces of reflective blood-red glass fit snuggly into a pair of large openings cut into the mask.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Split Personalities (3), Split Personalities (2), Pitch-black medicine satchel with a buckled shoulder strap|
- STUDY: You study your doctor's mask closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, LAUGH, PULL, PUSH, TURN
- WEAR: You wear your doctor's mask, hiding your features from view.
- LAUGH: You laugh softly, the sound muffled by your doctor's mask.
- PULL: Your doctor's mask slips slightly, but you catch it before your face is revealed, retying the ribbons.
- PUSH: You push against the nose of your doctor's mask, settling it more comfortably.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your doctor's mask, making sure it's securely in place.
- REMOVE: You remove your doctor's mask, revealing your features once again.