|Look:||Dark red and heavy, the rough-looking agate holds bands of blood red in its center that resemble crossed swords.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the agate is a gem that was commissioned by the Barbarians' Guild.
You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the agate.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Barbarian agate, sending motes of refracted dark red color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Barbarian agate and see a pair of crossed swords.
- RUB: You gently rub the Barbarian agate, making it sparkle with a dark red shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Barbarian agate, drawing attention to the dark red gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Barbarian agate, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a dark red color.