Item:Baggy black gossamer gown adorned with a beaded macrame belt
|baggy black gossamer gown adorned with a beaded macrame belt|
|Look:||Square-shaped beads of gold-rutilated quartz has been woven into the loosely braided belt. The belt is knotted at one side, leaving its long unraveling ends trailing towards the ground when worn.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 93,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 406/Raffles|
- WEAR: You slip into a baggy black gossamer gown adorned with a beaded macrame belt. Its fabric falls perfectly into place past your hips with a slight wiggle and a twist.
- <Person> slips into a baggy black gossamer gown adorned with a beaded macrame belt, its fabric falling perfectly into place past her hips with a slight wiggle and a twist.
- SHAKE: You straighten the fabric of your gown and wiggle a little, letting the gown fall perfectly into place.
- <Person> straightens the fabric of her gown and lets it fall into place, wiggling a little as she does so.
- PULL: You gather the folds of your gown and give a deep curtsy.
- <Person> gathers the folds of her gown and deeply curtsies with a flourish and a smile.
- TOUCH: You caress the fabric of the gown and smile warmly, content with the knowledge that you're one gorgeous woman.
- <Person> caresses the fabric of her gown and smiles. Wow, what a smile.
- TURN: You lift the hem of your gown slightly.
- <Person> lifts the hem of her gown slightly. Oh, what beautiful ankles!
- CLEAN: You tighten the various laces that keep this gown in place.
- <Person> tightens the various laces that keep her gown in place.
- REMOVE: You slowly remove your gown. With a deep breath and a slight tug, you are able to completely take it off.
- <Person> slowly removes her gown. She seems to have some difficulty, but manages to take it off with a slight tug.