Item:Azure samite headscarf trimmed with a mosaic border of tiny seed pearls
|azure samite headscarf trimmed with a mosaic border of tiny seed pearls|
|Look:||Variegated shades of blue meld across the glossy silk like the surface of a still summer pond, designed to wrap about the head, face and neck to protect from any of the harsh elements. The iridescent hues of the tiny, yellow dafora create the background for the undulating wave pattern formed by the minute damaryn pearls, glistening subtly as they all catch the light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 875,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Premium raffles, Leth Deriel Faire 416 raffles, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
- STUDY: You study your samite headscarf closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL.
- You're pretty sure if you wound the samite headscarf around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your headscarf around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your headscarf from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- RAISE: You adjust the folds of your headscarf, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- LOWER: You rearrange the folds of your headscarf, revealing your face.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your headscarf, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your headscarf, tightening the fit before securing it again.