Item:Auburn-hued leather boots trimmed with crimson moonsilver
|auburn-hued leather boots trimmed with crimson moonsilver|
|Look:||Rising to just below the knee when worn, the supple, handsomely dyed leather is buffed to a matte finish. Suitable as both a walking and riding boot, the low heel is defined by its slight, tapered angle. Formed from interlocking pieces of cardinal-sheened metal, spiraling tessellations radiate down the outside seam of each boot, curving across the top of the foot to end just before the rounded toe. The bright metal emits a diffused silvery-red glow, emphasizing the leather's deep red-brown hue.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Dark silver mouse-shaped backpack|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the leather boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your leather boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your leather boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your leather boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your leather boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your leather boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your leather boots in the process. (Leaves you kneeling)