Item:Assassin's thigh pouch with steelsilk ties
|assassin's thigh pouch with steelsilk ties|
|Look:||The color of twilight shadows, reinforced broadcloth serves as a soft container. Long ties secure the pouch's contents|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Quest for Kanton's Dagger|
Assassin is considered a restricted profession and almost no alterers will create items bearing that word.
- STUDY: You are sure that you can OPEN and CLOSE the pouch. It also has ties with which you can TIE and UNTIE your pouch. You can also TAP, RUB, WIPE, POKE, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, and SMELL it.
- OPEN: You open the pouch, the soft material moving soundlessly.
- CLOSE: You close the assassin's pouch, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
- WIPE: pou You absently wipe your hand off on your pouch.
- PUSH: pou Using both hands and straining, you attempt to squeeze your pouch into a smaller, more compact size. You feel like your efforts have left it at the same dimensions, though.
- PULL: You tug at the mouth of your pouch, pulling it open.
- POKE: You prod your pouch in an attempt to determine something about its contents. However, it'd be a lot easier to just look inside.
- SMELL: pou You lean in to sniff at your pouch. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this pouch held to create such a stench?
- WAVE: You make large fanning motions above your open pouch, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the pouch, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- RUB: pou You rub your fingers against the supple material of your assassin's pouch, the texture soft under your touch.