Item:Assassin's black wrist pouch
|assassin's black wrist pouch|
|Look:||Dark leather ties serve to secure the pouch to the wrist.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (1 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Quest for Kanton's Dagger|
Assassin is considered a restricted profession and almost no alterers will create items bearing that word.
- CLOSE: You close the assassin's pouch, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
- <Person> closes an assassin's black wrist pouch quietly.
- OPEN: You open the pouch, the soft material moving soundlessly.
- <Person> quietly opens an assassin's black wrist pouch.
- TIE: You pull the ties near the mouth of your pouch, cinching it neatly closed before securely fastening it with a quick knot.
- <Person> cinches his assassin's pouch closed before tying it firmly shut with quick knotwork.
- UNTIE: You unravel the knot holding your pouch closed.
- <Person> unravels the knot holding his assassin's pouch closed.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the pouch, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- <Person> taps his assassin's pouch, his fingers creating a quiet tattoo against the soft material.
- RUB: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your assassin's pouch, the texture soft under your touch.
- <Person> rubs his fingers against his assassin's pouch.
- WIPE: You absently wipe your hand off on your pouch.
- <Person> absently wipes his hand off on his assassin's pouch.
- POKE: You prod your pouch in an attempt to determine something about its contents. Unfortunately you cannot glean any new information through this method. Maybe you should open it up and just look inside.
- POKE: You prod your pouch in an attempt to determine something about its contents. However, it'd be a lot easier to just look inside.
- <Person> prods his assassin's pouch thoughtfully.