Item:Apricot pie decorated with the words "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?"
|apricot pie decorated with the words "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?"|
|Look:||The lettering is neatly applied onto the flaky top crust with white sugar frosting.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Famous Last Words (5), Famous Last Words (4)|
- EAT: You take a bite of the pie. Oooh! Light and flaky, with hints of fruit and cinnamon.
- THROW at <Person>: You huck your apricot pie at <Person>!
- Just missed, but the apricot pie splatters all over the ground!
- THROW at <Person>: A direct hit! The apricot pie splatters all over <person>!
- <person> licks some of the goo off his/her face.
- THROW at <Self>: Abandoning all reasoning, you smash your apricot pie into your own face, splattering goo everywhere.