Item:Animite ledger locket set with a faceted black diamond
|animite ledger locket set with a faceted black diamond|
|Look:||Carved alabaster forms the interior pages of the book, while a barely noticeable hinge is set in the cover, allowing the locket to be opened and closed.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is By the Book|
- STUDY: You study your locket closely and determine that you can do the following things with it: CLEAN, CLENCH, EAT, KISS, LICK, RUB, TAP, TURN
- CLEAN: You polish your ledger locket.
- CLENCH: You clench your fingers around your ledger locket.
- EAT: You nibble on the end of your ledger locket.
- KISS: You brush your locket across your lips.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your ledger locket.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your ledger locket.
- TAP: You flick your ledger locket with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- TURN: You twist your ledger locket between your fingers.