Item:Angry-faced linen zombie
|angry-faced linen zombie|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Back of the Caravan|
A small tag affixed to the zombie details the instructions for using it:
"Be gentle as you TAP, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, WEAR and REMOVE the zombie so as not to damage it. Gentle hands are needed for subtle manipulations that result in lifelike responses."
- WEAR: You casually wrap the threadbare zombie's right arm around your upper left arm, securing it in place with the patch of sticky goo on its right hand.
- REMOVE: You reach up to the threadbare zombie and gently unattach it from your arm.
- PULL: The threadbare zombie's left arm frays rapidly and starts to fall off, staying attached only by a mere thread.
- PUSH: You find the hidden air bladder in the zombie and give it a small push. The threadbare zombie moans softly.
- TAP: You notice that the threadbare zombie's left arm is slowly falling off and try to surreptitously re-attach it.
- WAVE: You gently rock your arm back and forth. In response, the threadbare zombie waves hello with its barely attached left arm.