Item:Alabaster gown of soft watersilk accented with tiny pearls
|alabaster gown of soft watersilk accented with tiny pearls|
|Look:||The soft folds of alabaster watersilk are cut to fit closely to the wearer's form, from the modestly-cut bodice to a full, sweeping skirt. Tiny pearls of a myriad of warm hues are sewn along the hem of the gown in a pattern resembling waves crashing upon a sandy shore.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 414 Raffle Center|
- PULL: You pull the folds of your alabaster gown closer to your body.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your alabaster gown.
- RUB: You gently smooth the alabaster of your gown.
- TURN: With a wink, you raise your arms and twirl in a graceful pirouette.
- TAP: You stretch languorously in your alabaster gown.
- KICK: With a small kick to the hem of your gown you dip into a deep curtsy, letting its alabaster skirt pool about you.
- YANK: You pull the silk cords of your bodice a little tighter, adjusting the fit of your alabaster gown.