|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Squat Bungalow (2), Squat Bungalow (1)|
There is a recharge timer on the flask. This timer is on charging the flask, NOT when you use it on the weapon. So if you charge the flask on a Monday, use it on a weapon on Friday, you can immediately recharge the flask on that Friday.
- You can only use the flask on a weapon or shield. We'll add missile weapons in - probably after the combat rewrite is finished.
- You cannot bless a weapon that already has blessings on it. There may be 1-2 weapons in the realms that also resist blessings but these probably have some very special ability. If so, you'll know they resist it because they would resist the regular bless spell.
- To move the blessings from flask to weapon, just POUR FLASK ON (weapon). If the timer has now passed since you last charged the flask, you can recharge it again.
The flask will have a minimum of 50 charges and a maximum of 300 charges. Charges are based on a formula and will vary by character. You can increase your charges in more than one way but that will be left to players to figure out. However, for those of you giving up a favor, you get maximum charges.
Charging the flask
Charging the flask simply puts charges in the flask, not on the weapon.
- If you're a magic-user, you can go to most rooms with shrines or altars, kneel and then CHARGE the item.
- NOTE: You appear to still need favors to use this method, even though it does not cost favors.
- Anyone, including non magic-users, can simply kneel in any room and PRAY FLASK. However, this carries a cost (1 favor) since you're not using magic and you're not in a holy area. It is balanced a bit by the number of charges from this method (see below)
- This method cannot be used unless you have at least 2 favors. You need to demonstrate that you have the favor of the gods before you can then get a favor from them via blessings in the flask.
Timer duration is unknown, but it is the same for everyone.
- This item is not bonded and does not bond.
- The recharge timer is on the item, not the player. So if you get more than one of the items, you can have 2 charged up at the same time, though the recharge timer will apply individually to each item.
- This item is not meant to remove curses or work on cursed items.
Related forum posts
Related forum posts