Item:Aged grey night hound with black spots
|aged grey night hound with black spots|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Back of the Caravan|
- STUDY: A small tag affixed to the hound details the instructions for using it:
- "Be gentle as you TAP, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, WEAR and REMOVE the hound so as not to damage it. Gentle hands are needed for subtle manipulations that result in lifelike responses."
- WEAR: You wrap the stiffened leash firmly about your wrist while leaving enough free to direct the hound's actions.
- REMOVE: You bend and pick up the night hound before loosening the stiffened leash from your wrist.
- PULL: You tug slightly on the stiff leash, causing the night hound to growl and snap at your fingers.
- PUSH: With a deft twist, you dislodge the stiffened leash and poke at the concealed bladder within the puppet. A dark plume of smoke erupts from the night hound's mouth.
- TAP: The night hound bares its teeth menacingly at you.
- WAVE: You make a slight shaking movement with your wrist, causing the night hound's eyes to burn with a dull red glow as they reflect the light.