Item:Acid-etched kertig raven
|acid-etched kertig raven|
|Look:||Pressed from a thin sheet of kertig, this raven is shown displayed and with wings inverted. Feathers and an eye have been etched into the black metal with acid. Affixed to the back of the bird is a wide kertig ring.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Beard Envy|
- STUDY: You think an acid-etched kertig raven can be worn in a beard and mustache that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on an acid-etched kertig raven, rearranging the parts of your full beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of an acid-etched kertig raven, making sure each part is firmly in place in your full beard.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your kertig raven, making your full beard sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist an acid-etched kertig raven, making the arrangement glint slightly in your full beard. Stylish!
- Changes appearance to include:
- You have a full mustache and a long bushy beard with a central braid displaying an acid-etched kertig raven.