Item:Absinthe spoon shaped like an arrow
|absinthe spoon shaped like an arrow|
|Look:|| The usual ovoid bowl of most spoons is in this case rectangular, quite flat and ends in a narrow, elongated point. Curved to fit over the finger, the handle affixed to the straight edge is rather short.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Snookie's Divine Spoons (3), Snookie's Divine Spoons (2), Snookie's Divine Spoons (1)|
- STUDY: What a lovely absinthe spoon. You wonder what would happen if you tried to Study, Rub, Turn, Tap or Poke it.
- RUB: Breathing heavily on the bowl of an absinthe spoon, you exhale a light mist and then give it a quick polish.
- As you look into the bowl of the spoon, a weird and wonderful upside-down-world is reflected there. You certainly didn't look like this the last time you looked in the mirror!
- TURN: You turn the absinthe spoon over and notice that the back of the handle bears a mark of authenticity -- Snookie's trademark ornate ~S~.
- TAP: As you lightly tap a absinthe spoon, you can feel your sense of rhythm kick in and you begin to beat out an energetic solo tattoo on anything that comes to hand.
- POKE: Dangling the absinthe spoon between your thumb and forefinger, you give it a sharp flick, listening to the clear ringing sound.