The Excavation Site is a place in the Throne City ruins where people can dig for artifacts from the ruins of the Empire of the Seven Pointed Star. A second location was discovered behind the the Crossing amphitheater, but the items were identical to the original ones in Throne City.
- To begin, simply DIG TRENCH with a suitable digging instrument until an object is hit.
- Then, KNEEL, take the handpick and PICK TRENCH until the object is only covered by a fine layer of dirt.
- Finally, take the brush and BRUSH TRENCH WITH BRUSH, till the item is be revealed and sitting inside the trench.
The following items can be dug up:
- broken cobblestone
- bent copper ring
- small marble stone
- dented brass ring carved with a rose
- stone stela fragment
- clay pottery fragment
- clay pottery fragments
- obsidian arrowhead
- brass chain aged with a greenish patina
- chipped clay mortar
- green mosaic tiles
- gold lapel pin shaped like a seven-pointed star
- scratched silver barrette etched with three moons
- pitted silver weasel