Dwarven iron bird cage
|Dwarven iron bird cage|
|Event||Dwarven Culture Faire 419|
|# of Rooms||1|
Holy living symbols of Kertigen, the patron of Dwarves; these ravens have escaped their cage! Catch the caged Ravens! Just like with the other games similar to Asketi's Shrine, here you'll help round up ravens of various plumage.
This game is similar to other Capture the Critter games.
- When you see a raven, try to GET it when both hands are empty. You might miss, or grab just a black raven feather, or get stunned, or actually catch it!
- Ravens might escape your grip every ~10 seconds, so run fast!
- When in the room with the Dwarven iron bird cage, PUT the raven in the cage for a prize!
- black linen carryall with an raven-shaped iron buckle
- blackened silver raven anklet
- hooded black linen cloak shadow embroidered with stylized ravens
- onyx raven bracelet
- onyx raven statuette
- sleek raven-shaped charm
- slender blackened steel choker suspending an onyx raven charm
- taffelberry raven-shaped lollipop