Droughtman's Challenge 430
Opening and Closing Dates
Access for the challenge costs 100 SimuCoins each.
|Prime||May 10, 2019||May 27, 2019|
Droughtman's Maze Rules
Find the key to the arch at the center of the maze and escape in five minutes.
- PULL ropes found in the maze and be rewarded with a golden key, platinum lirums, or a trap.
- PULL colored levers to open and close matching doors.
- The golden arch to exit is behind the white door.
You will be given a backpack with an icy blue wand random herbs, armors, and weapons.
- SHAKE your wand for to make it work as a light source
- SEARCH your wand to get hints to where the white door is, or where someone with a golden key is located
- WAVE your wand at other players or NPCs to temporarily immobilize them.
- While in the first room, the Contestant's Box, after roughly five minutes you will be told to enter the maze, or it will remove you to the exit with a runner's package as if you had run the maze.
- There can be more than one golden key in the maze at a time. (May be a bug.)
- Once a player goes through the white door, it will close and need to be opened again.
Everyone who participates will be rewarded with a runner's package that contains 5 Droughtman's indicia, 1-2 gold, and a prize from the incidental loot pool. If you pass the golden arch, you will also be able to get a prize box that contains an extra reward from the incidental loot pool.
See Droughtman's Challenge 430/End loot for prizes and prices.