Dragon Priest intercessor
A tall, male S'Kra Mur, the intercessor is swathed in grey leather armor from neck to toe. A diagonally-patterned black and white tabard over the armor is emblazoned across the left breast with a dragon. Metal bracers adorn his wrists and several elegant, single-edged swords are stored across his body. He appears in his prime and the weight of years of experience shines from within slitted eyes.
Their special attack consists of between 2 - 4 rapid attacks shown as below. *NOTE* Charge from missle/pole
The intercessor slashes his blade with blinding speed!
- A Dragon Priest intercessor chops wide at you. You block with a sleek crescent shield forged into the shape of an animite-fanged viper.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in very strong position.]
- A Dragon Priest intercessor sweeps low at you. You block with a sleek crescent shield forged into the shape of an animite-fanged viper.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in excellent position.]
- A Dragon Priest intercessor solidly balanced at you. You evade.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in superior position.]
It is wearing some metal bracers, some grey leather armor with a diagonally-patterned black and white tabard.
It is carrying a single-edged sword.
Special Note on Boxes: With 980 in Disarm Traps ... was unable to disarm these very well i had a 45% success rate .. and most traps are fatal. Just words to the wary.
Moon Mage Vision on Release
You see a S'kra Mur man standing on a road, wearing grey leather armor covered by a diagonally-patterned black and white tabard. His wardrobe, and his apparent temperament, share the same sense of clean order. He gazes upward into the sky, taking in a craggy black spire at the end of a long ravine.
An elderly S'kra Mur woman, draped in a black cloak, approaches the man and bows hesitantly. She says with a barely contained stammer "We... received word and awaited you."
The man nods graciously, without a smile. "Trust in your work, and in the dragon, and you will be saved." He steps beyond the crone and the vision recedes.
Skill Caps (DR 3.1)
- TM does not moved passed 1300
- Need around 1000 ranks to hit them consistently
Skill Caps (DR 3.0)
- Stealth hard caps at 1616
- Weapons appear to soft cap around 1500 ranks (1534 bow only gets 2/34)
- Shield trains well 1500+
- Shield appraisal switched at 1220 ranks to - "If you defended by blocking attacks, you are certain that the enemy would train somewhat poorly."
Skill Caps (DR 2.0)
- Multi Opponent HARD caps at 791 ranks. At 790 ranks you can still (barely) learn MO from four intercessors.
- Shield and Evasion soft cap after 1350 ranks, but can be trained to at least 1500 (partly because if you stance down, you can extend defensive caps)
- Parry and Armor soft cap around 1340
- Melee weapons cap lower than ranged weapons, and slow after 1150 ranks (worth noting that elder armadillos HARD cap melee weapons around this rank).
- Ranged still training at 1510