Forehead gems, sometimes referred to as a bindi, are a type of jewelry that sometimes, but not usually; has atmospheric messaging. Wearing the gem alters your appearance.
- WEAR: You press a <XXXX> against your forehead, holding it in place until the sticky backing softens and adheres to your skin.
- REMOVE: You slip a fingernail beneath the edge of your <XXXX>, wincing slightly when the adhesive pulls at the skin of your forehead as you pull it free.
Variations with Atmospherics
Forehead gems that are also atmospheric items.
Related Forum Posts
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Forehead gems (1 C, 50 P)
Pages in category "Forehead gems"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Item:Shimmering black sapphire (1)
- Item:Shimmering black sapphire (2)
- Item:Shimmering verdigris zircon
- Item:Silver-clad black diamond
- Item:Small Seed of Entropy wrought from purple gold
- Item:Sparkling bloodstone shaped like twin crossed daggers
- Item:Sparkling pink diamond
- Item:Square of dark adderstone
- Item:Square-cut glacier emerald