|# of Rooms||1|
- When you see a teardrinker, try to GET it when both hands are empty. You might miss, get knocked over, grab just a wilted teardrinker petal, get stunned, or actually catch it!
- They might escape your grip every ~10 seconds, so run fast!
- When in the room with the Be'ort Shrine, PUT the teardrinker ON it for a prize!
- medium-sized silver memory orb
- platinum mage's earring shaped like an opened spellbook
- small bronze memory orb
- burnished silver cloak clasp molded into a cheerful donkey
- gleaming silver cloak clasp molded into a howling coyote
- polished silver cloak clasp molded into a charging ram
- chunk of glittering minerals
- huge alabaster egg
- huge flawed sapphire
- huge freshwater pearl
- huge gleaming ivory tooth
- huge gold-encrusted quartz
- huge light-purple alexandrite
- huge onyx bead
- huge scratched emerald
- huge star sapphire
- large freshwater pearl
- large gold-encrusted quartz
- large scratched emerald
- large star sapphire
- rose quartz shard
As they wander around, and when attempts are made to grab them, the teardrinkers may utter one of the following phrases:
- "Poor mortals, your plights are ceaseless and many,
- All your dreams nothing but madness and folly!"
- "O children, weep and rue and grieve,
- For He doth not forget or forgive!"
- "Father's godroses sing of blessed salvation,
- Yet your face reeketh of brimstone perdition!"
- "All ye revelers, heed us and be humble,
- Praise Lord Be'ort, debauch at your peril!"