Armor:Gleaming platinum boots embellished with ruby roses
|gleaming platinum boots embellished with ruby roses|
|Look:||The tall, articulated boots are polished to a mirrorlike finish, while dozens of brilliant rose blossoms intertwine across the surface in a meticulously detailed design. Each of the blossoms are carefully inlaid with glistening rubies, their surrounding leaves embellished with veins of deep green emeralds.|
|Hindrance:||minor (4/15) / moderate (7/15) for stealth|
|Protection:||high (7/15) protection and very great (12/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
very high (8/15) protection and very great (12/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very good (6/15) protection and very great (12/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
good (5/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
good (5/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
low (2/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 855,691 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Made for Walking (2)|
- WORN: You click together your heels and the boots make a pleasant ding.
- HELD: You tap your fingernail against your boots producing a series of clicks.
- WORN: You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- HELD: You loosen the laces on your boots, making them easier to put on.
- PRONE: You kick your legs against the ground as you thrash about.
- SITTING: You kick your legs out in front of you, displaying your boots in full glory.
- STANDING: You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a crisp clang against one another.
- WORN: You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- HELD: You tug at your boots, testing their strength. The boots does not come apart in your hands.
- You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.
- You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.