Difference between revisions of "Item:Sturdy black leather rain poncho laced with waxed-cotton cord"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 14:07, 7 May 2014
|sturdy black leather rain poncho laced with waxed-cotton cord|
|Look:||Roughly stitched from water resistant sturdy black leather this poncho will keep the wearer warm and dry in the worst of weather. Waxed cotton cord has been laced through the hood to hold it snugly in place during windy storms.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 612,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Sold by Weather Beaters (1) for 612,500 Kronars|
Sold by Weather Beaters (2) for 490,000 Lirums
Source is Weather Beaters (2), Weather Beaters (1)
- HUG: You pull your rain poncho around yourself.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your rain poncho.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your rain poncho.
- PULL: You draw your rain poncho away from your hips.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your rain poncho.
- ROLL: You wring your rain poncho between your hands.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your rain poncho.
- SNUGGLE: You pull your rain poncho close around you, enjoying the comfortable, almost snuggly warmth.
- TURN: You pull down your poncho's hood, revealing your features.
- TURN: You pull your poncho's hood up to conceal your features.
- WAVE: You flap your rain poncho about.