Item:Rose-colored vellum song scroll
Revision as of 20:29, 2 October 2018 by GLIMMEREYES408
|rose-colored vellum song scroll|
|Look:||This is a Bardic scroll, enscribed with the non-magical Bard song "A Wedding Wish". It must be studied to be used. If it is being read by another, no one but that person can study it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 937 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drones and Drums, Deeper's Tavern|
You begin to sing "A Wedding Wish", by Vogelin Wittelsbach.
- "See the chariot here of Love,
- Wherein our maiden rideth!
- Each that draws it swan or dove,
- And well the car Love guideth."
- "As she goes, all hearts do duty
- Unto her beauty,
- And to this wish are led,
- That they were in the bridegroom's stead."
- "See how the bridegroom stands awaiting,
- Full of pride and full of might,
- Anticipates the celebrating
- That attends this special night."
- "As he stands, he thanks the fate
- That brought this date.
- And we with him our joy extend
- As to a trusted, loving friend."
- "When two hearts make a perfect pair,
- As do these two today,
- The eyes of each are opened wide,
- For love to find a way."
- "We wish this couple, now allied,
- A life-long ride,
- And in Love's chariot, as it gleams,
- To find their land of dreams."
You end the song.
You whistle the melody of "A Wedding Wish".
Others see: Jane whistles the melody of "A Wedding Wish".