Item:Flowing gown of silvery spidersilk with a sapphire bodice
Revision as of 00:29, 4 June 2014 by LOREALI6
|flowing gown of silvery spidersilk with a sapphire bodice|
|Look:||Tightly laced, the bodice features a heart-shaped neckline and tiny embroidered star-sea flowers along the hem. The skirt of the gown is split down the front to reveal a shift of deep sapphire.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||13 length x 4 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Delicate Creations at Sea, Delicate Creations|
- WEAR: You slip into a flowing gown of silvery spidersilk with a sapphire bodice. Its fabric falls perfectly into place past your hips with a slight wiggle and a twist.
- <Person> slips into a flowing gown of silvery spidersilk with a sapphire bodice, its fabric falling perfectly into place past her hips with a slight wiggle and a twist.
- SHAKE: You straighten the fabric of your gown and wiggle a little, letting the gown fall perfectly into place.
- <Person> straightens the fabric of her gown and lets it fall into place, wiggling a little as she does so.
- PULL: You gather the folds of your gown and give a deep curtsy.
- <Person> gathers the folds of her gown and deeply curtsies with a flourish and a smile.
- TOUCH: You caress the fabric of the gown and smile warmly, content with the knowledge that you're one gorgeous woman.
- <Person> caresses the fabric of her gown and smiles. Wow, what a smile.
- TURN: You lift the hem of your gown slightly.
- <Person> lifts the hem of her gown slightly. Oh, what beautiful ankles!
- CLEAN: You tighten the various laces that keep this gown in place.
- <Person> tightens the various laces that keep her gown in place.
- REMOVE: You slowly remove your gown. With a deep breath and a slight tug, you are able to completely take it off.
- <Person> slowly removes her gown. She seems to have some difficulty, but manages to take it off with a slight tug.