Item:Fine armure bag dyed a pomegranate-hue
Revision as of 00:33, 19 February 2017 by ZUERCAT
|fine armure bag dyed a pomegranate-hue|
|Look:|| Skillfully crafted from a heavy but soft fabric woven with a small interlaced chainmail-like design, this classically styled container is made using an unusual technique that appears to allow the sack to be stretched more than one might expect in a bag of similar size. A clasp of dragonfire amber boasts the deep crimson hue to freshly spilled blood and a slight golden sheen. Diminutive letters are embroidered in variegated red silk near the opening.
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||8 length x 3 width x 3 height (250 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Thryntyrlz BagMaker's Yurt (4)|
- The bag is typically used by traders to quickly and efficiently feed their pack animals or caravans. Being familiar with such things, you believe you could do the following:
- PUT grass, corn, apples or other guild-approved feed into it.
- GET feed from it.
- GIVE it to a caravan or pack animal to feed it.
- LOOK in it to see how many one-part bits of feed you have.
- SMELL it for fun.
- ADJUST it (if it has enough strap!) to wear it in another location.