|Look:||The candle mold is made of a heavy waxed paper with a wick laid out along its length.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Chizili's Alchemical Goods (obsolete), Chizili's Alchemical Goods, Budd's Barber Shop|
- Used in Candlemaking.
- Can be SHAPEd into ball, square, pyramid, triangle, egg, moon, flame, heart, star, scallop, snowman, snowflake, skull, rose, cat, dragon or eagle. Additional details on the Candlemaking page.
- The mold from Budd's comes with melted tallow. If you are making your own candle with liquid wax, you can POUR MOLD to empty out the tallow.
- This will not turn into wax as purchased. However, if you empty the mold, buy a second and pour the tallow from the second into the first, it will start to harden into wax and make a candle. (Aug 2018)
- Additionally, you can POUR the mold into one of your larger worn containers, such as a backpack, where it will remain melted tallow indefinitely (BUG submitted Sept 2018). When you are ready to make a candle, use a secondary smaller container, such as a Jar, to FILL JAR WITH TALLOW, when the tallow will turn into liquid wax.
- >fill beak with tallow
- You fill your glass beaker with some liquid wax.