Item:Boxy goldenoak beverage tote with a thickly padded handle
|boxy goldenoak beverage tote with a thickly padded handle|
|Look:|| This large rectangular box is divided into six equal-sized compartments, each lined with waxed leather.
There appears to be something written on it. A goldenoak beverage tote reads: "For those of refined tastes and a strictly liquid diet."
|Appraised Cost:|| 8,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Fair Faire Fare (4), Fair Faire Fare (3)|
- a sticky tankard of peanut butter and jelly ale wrapped in jam-stained flannel
- a dark bottle of S'MORE STOUT SIR tied with a marshmallow-white bow
- a flagon of frothy banana bread beer garnished with a chunk of dark chocolate
- a minuscule mustachioed meshor fox fashioned from fuzzy flannel
- a fat bottle of maple bacon coffee porter snugged into a cozy flannel sleeve
- a plaid flannel bedroll shaded in gold-washed wheaten hues