Item:Plaid flannel bedroll shaded in gold-washed wheaten hues
|plaid flannel bedroll shaded in gold-washed wheaten hues|
|Look:||Quilted for added comfort, the same warmly shaded flannel lines the interior.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Fair Faire Fare (4), Fair Faire Fare (3), Boxy goldenoak beverage tote with a thickly padded handle|
- WEAR: You strap on your flannel bedroll.
- REMOVE: You remove your flannel bedroll, preparing to rest awhile.
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your flannel bedroll.
- OPEN: You open your flannel bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- CLOSE: You pull the top layer of your flannel bedroll over you for a bit of extra warmth. Hopefully, this will keep the bedbugs away.
- ROLL: You start at one end of your flannel bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.