Item:Bagpipes with a black bast bag and polished smokewood pipes
Revision as of 19:21, 19 June 2017 by CARAAMON
|bagpipes with a black bast bag and polished smokewood pipes|
|Look:||Imperial coral caps offset the double polished smokewood chanters that showcases the delicate grain of the wood, which resembles wisps of smoke trapped under glass. Bright green palm trees have been embroidered to cover the black bast bag, while tassels of white knotted silk dangle tiny shells.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Premium raffles|
- The smokewood bagpipes appears to be a wind instrument.
- You are confident that the smokewood bagpipes are crafted from mineral-bearing wood.
- You are confident that the smokewood bagpipes are created with exquisite craftsmanship.
- You are certain that the smokewood bagpipes are fitted with a hard double reed.
- The smokewood bagpipes look to be custom-made.
(I could not get certain on quality or recall)
- STUDY: You are fairly sure you can ADJUST, PULL, PUSH, RAISE, RUB and TURN your smokewood bagpipes. You can probably do other things as well, but you will need to find those yourself.
- ADJUST: You adjust your smokewood bagpipes to a more comfortable playing position.
- PULL: You pull gently on the bag of your smokewood bagpipes, easing them into just the right place for playing.
- PUSH: You carefully maneuver the drones of your smokewood bagpipes into the proper position.
- RAISE: You raise the blowpipe of your smokewood bagpipes to your lips in preparation for playing them.
- RUB: You run your fingers along the chanter and drones, admiring the craftsmanship of your smokewood bagpipes.
- HUG: You give your smokewood bagpipes an affectionate hug! They respond with a low "bwwwwirt" as air is forced from the bags.
- TURN: You turn your smokewood bagpipes around carefully, examining them for signs of wear.